He strolled, dazzled by the city's stunning landmarks, ancient history, and scenes that snatch his eyes from the first glance. He refused to be in Istanbul and not visit its most delicate and most beautiful cities; it is the Ataşehir district, the financial center of Istanbul.
When we talk about Ataşehir, we should never lose sight of one of Turkey's most influential universities there, Fenerbahçe University, one of the best Turkish universities that provide students with the best quality of education and the most robust educational curriculum.
Let me take you on a tour of the university.
About the University (features and specialties):
In the beginning, I must note as I do every time that The University of Fenerbahçe is an accredited and official university in Turkey and follows the Supreme Council of Turkish Universities and therefore accredited in Europe and many Arab countries.
The University was founded through the Fenerbahçe Foundation for Education, Culture, and Healthcare on November 24, 2019.
Its academic journey began with five colleges, with approximately 12 departments and about 392 students, during the 2019-2020 academic year.
It started the current 2020-2021 academic year with five colleges and a professional academy of healthcare services with 17 departments and ten programs. It had about 1,150 students in that year.
The University Features:
Despite the university's recent novelty, but it has been able to place its name among the most influential universities in Turkey due to several reasons; let me talk about it:
- It provides its students with enjoyable, safe, and distinguished living and education on its campus in central Istanbul, thanks to the collaboration with Medicana Healthcare Group and Fenerbahçe Sports Club.
- Students also benefit from hands-on training/apprenticeships and various means of work as well as sports facilities.
- Improving the quality of education, research and development processes continuously.
- It allows the students to form their educational and life experiences.
- Conducting research and development activities aimed to produce, protect, and disseminate information and studies that improve living standards in society.
- The university has modern classrooms with small spaces. The ratio of students to faculty members inside classrooms is low, and each student has a chance to ask and discuss professors and academics.
- Offering out-of-class study opportunities in workshops and applied laboratories.
- Offering many scholarship opportunities at other European universities in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
- It has strong partnerships with various institutions and companies in the business sectors.
- It provides a solid theoretical and educational curriculum.
- One of the university’s most important goals is to train generations aware of the requirements of the current era, which gives them high employability in the labor market.
- The university administration is interested in conducting project-based research and studies to train students to use modern technologies.
- Providing opportunities to apply the theoretical knowledge through entrepreneurship clubs and specialized workshops.
- Organizing national and international events, courses, seminars, and conferences.
- Providing advanced student clubs that train creative and pioneering individuals who contribute to cultural and social development.
- The university has an employment center at Fenerbahçe University, where it helps students to define and achieve their career goals according to their skills. The center provides the following services:
- Career guidance services.
- Vocational training opportunities in the business sectors that the university cooperates with.
- Providing information to students about various business sectors.
The University Goals:
- Continuously improving the quality of education, research, and development.
- Allowing the students to develop their scientific and practical expertise to keep up with the labor market.
- Focusing on studies that contribute to improving and developing life economically, scientifically, and societally.
The Study Majors:
The university includes five colleges: The Faculty of Engineering and Architecture, The Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, The Faculty of Communication, The Faculty of Mathematical Sciences, and The Faculty of Health Sciences.
The specializations at the university are divided into:
- The Faculty of Communications
- New media
- Radio, TV and Cinema
- Public Relations and Advertising
- The Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences
- International Finance
- Political Science and International Relations
- The Faculty of Mathematical Sciences
- Sports Management
- Physical Education and Sports
- The Faculty of Health Sciences
- Nutrition and Diet
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapy
- Treatment of Language and Pronunciation Problems
- The Faculty of Engineering and Architecture
- Interior Architecture and Environmental Design
- Industrial Engineering
- Computer Engineering
Institutes of Fenerbahçe University, two-year diploma:
- Professional School of Health Services
- First aid and Emergency
- Radiation Therapy
- Medical Imaging Techniques
- Medical Laboratory Techniques
- Technology of Prosthetic Teeth
- Operating Room Services
- Oral and Dental Health
The Tuition Fees:
|Specialization||The language of study||Expenses||After the discount|
|Political Science and International Relations||English||4000$||3000$|
|Public Relations and Advertising||Turkish||3000$||2250$|
|Interior architecture and environmental design||Turkish||3000$||2250$|
|Communication and language||Turkish||3000$||2250$|
|Physical education and sports education||Turkish||3000$||2250$|
The University Campus:
- The university has one campus with an area of 19,000 square meters, which is only ten minutes away from all the ring roads, and close to the metro station; this enables students to easily reach both sides of Istanbul.
- A media center has been established within the university campus to assist the students of the Faculty of Communication and encourage them to complete their media projects.
- The campus also includes an advanced medical center to contribute to the treatment and relief of students. Also, it helps health sciences students in their studies.
- Additionally, the university has a fitness center and several projects in scientific research and innovation.
The Cost of Living:
So, what is the cost of living if you are studying at Fenerbahçe University? Let us tell you that you are in Istanbul, the largest Turkish city and the actual economic capital of Turkey.
Istanbul is considered the most expensive city in Turkey in terms of cost of living, but living on the Asian side is slightly cheaper than the European side.
And know, my dear, Istanbul is different from all other cities of Turkey, because it is a large city and its regions are considered small cities in it, therefore, you will not be able to assess the cost of living in Istanbul completely. You must see the area in which you will live.
The average cost of living for a student in a shared housing could be ranging from 2000 to 2500 liras with food and drink. Indeed, this will vary according to your way of life and your other personal expenses, outings and so on.
The important advantage of being in Istanbul is that you’ll be in the midst of trade, industry and business. This will impose itself on your life, personality and opportunities to develop your skills.
In conclusion, we would like to inform you that Turkey Campus will help you apply to Fenerbahçe University and even provide you with the best discount on tuition fees, and will be with you until you arrive and settle in Istanbul, apply now.
- Fifth Guide | Housing and Cost of Living in Turkey 3 weeks ago
- Ostium Technical University 3 weeks ago
- (Erasmus +) 3 weeks ago
- Ankara Bilim University 3 weeks ago
- Transportation Bus and Aviation 3 weeks ago
- Undergraduate Specialization Series | Pharmacy Specialty 3 weeks ago