Advance Options

Close
Studying and Universities

Studying and Universities

The number of foreign students studying in Turkey has been growing at a steady rate since 2006, demonstrating the Turkish government's rise in higher education quality and the student's interest in its list of priorities. According to the...

ACT

ACT

And as I explained to you earlier in the article "The Hidden Objects of Certificates, Application, and Admission to Turkish Universities," the ACT is an international test that you can take alongside your high school diploma.Today we'll tal...

The Sixth Guide | Turkish universities and their types

The Sixth Guide | Turkish universities and their types

Turkey has nearly 207 universities until 2019, and all of them are of course affiliated with the Supreme Council of Turkish Universities, or the so-called “Yük”, and are therefore recognized locally and internationally.

The Fifth Guide | The language of study in Turkey

The Fifth Guide | The language of study in Turkey

The language of study in Turkey, like any country, varies according to the university and the specialization, but you will find there about 90% of the study language varies between the Turkish and English languages, and the remaining 10% is for fo...

The Third Guide | Mysteries of the Turkish scholarship for various specialties

The Third Guide | Mysteries of the Turkish scholarship for various specialties

When you intent to apply for the Turkish scholarship, you will have to start by reading the conditions assigned to each specialization, but it is not easy to read between the lines and therefore we will show you the secrets of the Turkish governme...

The Second Guide | Conditions and mysteries of the Turkish scholarship

The Second Guide | Conditions and mysteries of the Turkish scholarship

When you intend to apply for the Turkish scholarship, you will have to start by reading the conditions assigned to each specialization, but it is not easy to read between the lines, therefore, we will show you the conditions and their secrets for...

The First Guide | Advantages of the Turkish scholarship

The First Guide | Advantages of the Turkish scholarship

Welcome dear reader in our series introducing the Turkish scholarship advantages, secrets and mysteries. Today, we are going to talk about the benefits of the Turkish scholarship from the moment you got accepted, until the moment you finish your s...

Introduction | What is the comprehensive guide to the Turkish scholarship?

Introduction | What is the comprehensive guide to the Turkish scholarship?

The dream of studying in Turkey’s universities, which are ranked among the best universities in the world, has become the first dream for many of our students, and because among the best means to achieve this dream are the fully-funded scholarship...

The tenth Guide | Turkish government scholarship

The tenth Guide | Turkish government scholarship

Today we will talk about one of the topics that many students ask about, which is the Turkish scholarship. We will talk about the eligibility requirements, its submission dates, the required papers for each stage, and the most important aspects of...

The ninth Guide | Applying to private universities in Turkey

The ninth Guide | Applying to private universities in Turkey

Turkey has about 207 universities and up till now the number is still increasing, especially this year, five new universities have been established, this is because Turkey has a plan to significantly increase the number of universities over the ne...