Study at Istanbul Medipol University
Istanbul Medipol University, which was founded in 2009, is a private university that focuses on giving young people new opportunities. It is modern, innovative, trained, open, competitive, and growing. Medipol University is one of Europe's best institutions.
Istanbul Medipol University
- Overview of İstanbul Medipol University
- Advantages of Studying at Istanbul Medipol University
- Programs and Tuition Fees at Istanbul Medipol University
- Istanbul Medipol University Accreditations and Recognitions
- Student Exchange Programs at Istanbul Medipol University
- Student Life and Locations at Istanbul Medipol University
- Student Accommodation at Istanbul Medipol University
Overview of İstanbul Medipol University
The university uses cutting-edge technology to serve students and motivate them to achieve the highest level of education and training. The university has a strong sense of corporate culture, an entrepreneurial mindset, and dynamism that is open to ongoing development. The university maintains a strong reputation in the medical profession due to its embracement of an educational complex that includes hospitals for human medicine and dentistry and helps provide practical, applied education for university students.
To become a leading university globally and to provide scientific results to contribute to social development.
To graduate students who can produce new technologies and sciences, as well as to those who can respond to social demands and can take responsibility for society’s development.
Advantages of Studying at Istanbul Medipol University
One of the most prestigious universities in Turkey, Istanbul Medipol University offers a number of distinctive benefits, such as:
- Students at Medipol University now have access to the tools and resources they need to conduct more thorough and efficient research.
- The institution has state-of-the-art laboratories for cutting-edge research, along with infrastructure for basic, applied, and medical research.
- Along with having a large number of labs dedicated to food science and nutrition, the institution also owns the renowned Medipol Hospital Group, which acts as the main location for students to receive practical and vocational training.
Programs and Tuition Fees at Istanbul Medipol University
Although the initial focus of Istanbul Medipol University was on the fields of medicine, pharmacy, and engineering, it eventually broadened to include a number of specialisations. The cost of tuition varies depending on the specialty; the following is a list of specialties offered at Istanbul Medipol University:
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
|Physiotherapy And Rehabilitation||Turkish||$6000|
|Public Relations and Advertising||Turkish||$6000|
Psychological Counselling and Guidance
|Oral and Dental Health||Turkish||$2800|
|Occupational Health and Safety||Turkish||$2800|
|Dental Prosthesis Technology||Turkish||$2800|
|Operating Room Services||Turkish||$2800|
|First and Emergency Aid||Turkish||$2800|
|Medical imaging Techniques||Turkish||$2800|
|Banking and Insurance||Turkish||$2800|
Radio and Television Programming
Contact one of Turkey Campus advisors for more info on the academic programs and tuition fees offered by the university.
Istanbul Medipol University Accreditations and Recognitions
Istanbul Medipol University has been accredited by a number of organizations, including:
- Pearson Assured: The Pearson Assured accreditation is an internationally recognized standard for English language teaching programs. Medipol University's Preparatory Program is accredited by Pearson Assured, which means that it meets the highest standards of quality and excellence.
- Turkish Higher Education Council (YÖK): YÖK is the national accreditation body for higher education institutions in Turkey. Medipol University is fully accredited by YÖK, which means that it meets the high standards of quality and academic excellence set by the Turkish government.
- European University Association (EUA): The EUA is a federation of European universities. Medipol University is a member of the EUA, which means that it is committed to the highest standards of quality and academic excellence in European higher education.
- Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC): The AAMC is a non-profit organization that represents medical schools and teaching hospitals in the United States. Medipol University's Faculty of Medicine is accredited by the AAMC, which means that it meets the highest standards of quality and academic excellence in medical education.
Student Exchange Programs at Istanbul Medipol University
The European Union's Erasmus aims to promote collaboration between European higher education institutions. Within the framework of the Erasmus programme, thousands of students and lecturers are given the chance to complete some of their educational and training activities abroad and are provided with grant-free financial support.
Student Life and Locations at Istanbul Medipol University
Istanbul Medipol University has campuses in Kavacık East, Kavacık South, and Golden Horn, where it offers educational and training programmes. Additionally, the Medipol Mega University Hospital in Bağcılar is where students begin their practicum and internship training courses.
Kavacık North-South Campuses
The Kavacık North and South Campuses have labs, dormitory buildings for students, and facilities for both males and females. The Kavacık North and South Campuses, right off the Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge on the Anatolian Side, draw attention with their convenient location and vast installation area. The campus, which is notable for its basketball, tennis, and football courts, as well as for its huge halls, classrooms, and parking facilities, is evolving into a more open, student-focused campus as the current climate persists.
The picturesque Haliç Campus is situated on the rim of Suriçi's Golden Horn. With the most central location in the city, the campus is unique for the depth of its historical and cultural heritage. Haliç Campus, with its contemporary architecture, colourful lobby, lush gardens, and café, offers a stimulating academic environment. This vivacity is enhanced by the over 20 student clubs that include theatre, music, travel, and photography.
With its prominent location and expansive educational complex made possible by being on the TEM Highway, Medipol Mega University Hospital in Bağcılar, where student practice lessons and internship training are held, stands out. Four hospitals, including General, Oncology, Cardiovascular Surgery, and Dental Hospitals, make up Medipol Mega University Hospital, which offers 470 beds for Medipol students as well as 133 intensive care units, 246 polyclinic rooms, and 25 operating rooms.
Social, Cultural, and Sportive Activities
The majority of social and cultural events at Istanbul Medipol University are organised by student clubs supported by the university. Nearly 20 student organisations at the institution, including ones for photography, music, theatre, travel, nature, and water sports, are actively working to make student life more enjoyable. The college features a men's basketball team and a Turkish Music Ensemble.
Every year during the spring term, a football tournament is played with the involvement of all faculty and department teams. The student newspaper "Medipost," which includes students studying content and design, the "Science Festival," organised to encourage research studies, and the "Healthy Nutrition Festival," an organisation of the Department of Nutrition and Dietetics, are a few more events held by the university.
Student Accommodation at Istanbul Medipol University
Medipol University has two on-campus dormitories, one located in the Kavacık Campus and one located in the Göztepe Campus. The dormitories offer a variety of room types, including single, double, and triple rooms. The dormitories also have a number of shared facilities, such as a cafeteria, a laundry room, and a gym. The rooms typically cost between $300 and $600 per month.
If you're considering applying to the university, here are the requirements:
And there you have it!
That was your complete guide to studying at Istanbul Medipol University. Contact us now to reserve your place at the university!