Studying in Turkey is a great way to experience a vibrant and culturally rich country while also receiving a high-quality education, so, if you end up on this page, you’ve made such an excellent job choosing your study destination. Once you’ve decided on Turkey as your study destination, it’s time to start preparing for your Türkiye visa and residence permit.
At a loss and don’t know where to begin? That’s what we’re here for! Keep reading to learn all about how to obtain the Türkiye visa!
Obtaining the Türkiye visa is a pretty straightforward process if you have all the right documents. Turkey offers several types of visas, but for students eager to pursue their academic dreams in this vibrant country, the student visa is just like Willy Wonka’s golden ticket! This visa allows you to apply for Turkish universities, language courses, or other educational institutions. Once granted, the student visa opens doors not only to education but also to the incredible experiences that Turkey has to offer!
How to Apply for Turkey Visa
We’ve made it to the most important part of the article, which is how to obtain the Türkiye visa. Well, as we’ve said earlier, normally, it’s an easy process if you have all the right papers. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Decide on how you’re going to apply; either you contact the nearest Turkish embassy or apply for an e-visa.
- If you’re applying for a student visa, make sure you have a university acceptance letter.
- Get the application forms and fill out the visa application while attaching the required documents. These typically include:
- A valid passport
- Passport photos
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover your expenses during your stay in Turkey
- Health insurance
- Visa fees
- Submit the application and wait for a response.
- Some countries require personal interviews for obtaining the Türkiye visa, check if your country is one of them.
- After your visa is processed, you’ll get an email either with acceptance or rejection.
Note that there are some countries that are visa exempt, such as Albania, Germany, Malaysia, Mongolia, Netherlands, Singapore, and Ukraine.
Learn more about:-Studying in Turkey
Turkey Visa From Dubai
As with most other countries, getting the Türkiye visa from Dubai has pretty much the same steps and requirements. Here’s how to get it from Dubai:
- As a UAE citizen, you can apply for an eVisa. Visit the official Turkey eVisa website to apply, then complete the online form. Your passport information, departure and arrival dates, and contact information are required. Additionally, a credit or debit card will be required to cover the visa costs. Your eVisa will be sent to you through email after your application has been accepted. Upon entering Turkey, you can print out your eVisa and show it at immigration Turkish authorities.
- If you want to do it the hard way, then you can apply through the Turkish Embassy or Consulate in Dubai. Even though this option is more time-consuming and challenging, it can be essential if you don't qualify for an eVisa or if you need a visa to stay longer in Turkey. You must make an appointment to apply for a visa at the embassy or consulate and provide the necessary paperwork, including your passport, passport pictures, and a completed visa application form. Additionally, a cash visa fee must be paid.
Turkey Visa Fees
The Türkiye visa fee for students is around $45 for a single-entry visa and $140 for a multiple-entry visa. Students from all nationalities are eligible for this discounted fee, regardless of their country of origin. To qualify for the student visa discount, students must submit a valid student ID card or other proof of enrollment in a full-time educational program in Turkey.
Learn more :- Health Insurance for Students in Turkey
Working in Turkey
If you’re willing to work while studying in Turkey, the student Türkiye visa is not enough. You must obtain work permits or a work visa. You also need to check with the Turkish ministry of labor and social security for the latest regulations regarding work permits for students.
And there you have it!
That was your complete guide to obtaining the Türkiye visa as a student. If you’re seeking to experience all that Türkiye has to offer, then, you’ve got to get your visa first.
If you choose to study abroad in Turkey, contact us if you have any further inquiries. When you apply through Turkey Campus, you secure your spot at one of Turkey’s top universities easily, and you’ll get tuition fee discounts!
Rest assured, Turkey Campus is the ideal destination for educational consultations and services in Turkey. We provide you with information professionally, guiding you step-by-step from the beginning of your application and student Türkiye visa to ensuring your university admission, arrival, and settlement!