The Second Guide | Conditions and mysteries of the Turkish scholarship
When you intend to apply for the Turkish scholarship, you will have to start by reading the conditions assigned to each specialization, but it is not easy to read between the lines, therefore, we will show you the conditions and their secrets for the Turkish government scholarship in all its specializations so that you are fully aware of them.
Conditions of the Turkish scholarship:
Conditions of the scholarship for the undergraduate stage:
- You must be 21 years old or younger.
- Your high school academic achievement must be 70% or more (unless you want to apply to medical colleges, your academic achievement must be 90% or more).
Conditions of the scholarship for master's degree:
- You must be 30 years old or younger.
- Your GPA must be 75% or more.
Conditions of Scholarship for PhD Degree:
- You must be 35 years of age or younger.
- Your academic achievement must be 75% or more.
Eligibility conditions to apply for the scholarship:
Eligible students to apply for the Turkish scholarship:
- The ones who are qualified for Bachelor’s degrees are those who have already graduated or are about to graduate before the end of the current academic year, and this means that our high school friends now can apply as well.
- The ones who are qualified for Master’s degrees are those who have already graduated or are about to graduate before the end of the current academic year, and this means that our friends in their final year now can apply as well.
- The ones who are qualified for PhD degrees are those who have already graduated or who are about to graduate before the end of the current academic year, and this means that our friends who are about to discuss the Master thesis now can apply as well.
Who are not eligible to apply for the scholarship:
- Those who do not meet the age or GPA requirement.
- Students currently registered in Turkish universities are not entitled to apply.
- Citizens who obtained Turkish citizenship.
- Citizens who obtained and waived Turkish citizenship.
Application documents required to apply for the scholarship:
These are the documents required to apply for the Bachelor's degree:
- An official photo.
- A copy of the passport or ID card inside your country.
- High school certificate and transcript.
- V or resume.
- Recommendation letters.
- Letter of intent or letter of motivation.
- International languages or Turkish language certificates, such as: TOEFL, IELTS, GRE, GMAT. (If applicable)
- Any skills certificates, training courses, projects, or awards.
- Any social or volunteering activities.
The same documents are required for the Master’s degree, but increase:
- Certificate of graduation from the university and the transcript of grades for the four years.
- A Master's thesis research plan.
And increase for the PhD degree what follow:
- Certificate of graduation from the university and the transcript for the four years.
- The Master's degree certificate and the transcript.
- A PhD thesis research plan.
How to apply:
- The application is online, and through the Turkish scholarship website. You can find the scholarship details on MARJ3 website, and also the applying link, from here.
- You can fill in your basic information at any time by creating an account on the scholarship site.
- As for the scholarship information, you can fill it when the scholarship opens its doors to receive the students’ applications.
The subtleties of the application form:
- Choosing the name of your school, college or institute correctly from the list is very important.
- Choosing your department or major will open up the majors groups that you will apply for.
- Language or skill tests and entering their dates correctly is very important.
- Your relationship with your job in the event of you got accepted for the scholarship, whether you will take leave from your work or quit, is very important and has considerations in the evaluation process.
- Of course, any project, award, or volunteering that you obtained or participated in is very important to the utmost degree.
- Your careful selection of universities, majors and cities is the most important part. The scholarship gives you ten choices and it has a specific policy of choices. It allowed you to choose only five universities in the three largest scientific cities in Turkey, which are: Istanbul, Ankara, and Izmir, and the rest of the options must be outside them.
Follow our next articles to know the series in some detail. And do not forget to read the rest of articles in the series, and watch our videos through this link.
You can now contact us to take advantage of our services that we provide to students and to reserve your seat ... Apply now!