Transportation in Ankara
Turkey offers the service of conductors within cities in a practical, scientific, and exquisite way. Try to make all the services of electronic transport and without the use of money a lot.
In this article, we will explain in detail the types of conductors located within the capital Ankara.
Ankara - the administrative capital
Transportation in Ankara is divided into three types:
- Bus (smart card and without)
- Metro (five lines)
- The cable car
It operates throughout the day from 6 am to 12 midnight.
There are two types: smart card type only (Ankara card) and other type of cash only, at the same prices. But there is no service to ride again during the hour at a discounted price within cash-paying buses.
Bus stations are located everywhere in Ankara and are marked with the station number.
Free bus services are offered during the Eid Al Fitr and Eid Al Adha holidays.
Ankara has five metro lines covering a large area of crowded areas through the city center.
- First line: Ankara Ankara and starts from DikimviDikim Ave station and ends at Ashti station Aştı (main foreign bus station)
- The second line: starts from Kızılay station (city center) and ends with Batıkent Batikent station
- Third line: starts from Kızılay station (city center) ends at Koru Station
- The fourth line: starts at BatıkentBatikent station and ends at Sincan Station
- The fifth line: From Ataturk station Kültür Merkezi ends at the station Kach Uran Kaçören
It has one line from Yani Mahala Station and ends at Shan Taba Station
The system of payment:
Ankara has three types of smart cards for use in Ankara and in all its modes of transmission.
1. Use ticket once: Tek Kullanımlık Ankarakart
It is priced at 10 lira and can not be used if you continue to use it within 70 minutes
2. Smart Smart Card: Tam Ankarakart
This card is purchased at 50 lira and is shipped and debited as per usage
This card can be purchased from the ticket offices available at the stations or special automatic machines available in the stations as well.
The card gives the right to use discount rate for the second time within 70 minutes of first use.
3. Smart Card Reducer: İndirimli Ankarakart
This card is for students, teachers and some categories of citizens, but what concerns us here is that it is special for students.
What distinguishes this card is that it is not related to a certain age, but it is sufficient to be a student in a Turkish educational institution from the elementary to the university and even the master's and doctorate.
A student's registration certificate attached to the passport is the documents required to extract the reduced ticket from one of the municipal offices available in one of the stations.
The card is valid for a full year and is automatically renewed if the student is still restricted.
4. Free Card: Serbest Ankarakart
This card is for categories such as journalists, postman, police officers, parents of martyrs etc.
The municipality provides a website: https://www.ego.gov.tr/
- Bus schedules throughout the day
- The date of passage of the bus on the station waiting for you now
- How to go to a specific place: by entering where you are now and where you want to go and the application will tell you how to go in detail and bus numbers and if you will use the metro or not,
- Registration of stations in the preferred to see the dates of buses regularly
- and other services