Studying at Ozyegin University
Özyeğin University was formally founded on May 18, 2007, with the intention of adopting cutting-edge educational techniques to contribute to social development in Turkey and around the world.
- Overview of Ozyegin University
- Why Özyeğin University?
- Programs and Tuition Fees at Ozyegin University
- Accreditations and Recognitions of Özyeğin University
- Student Exchange Programs at Özyegin University
- Student Life at Özyeğin University
- Student Accommodation at Özyegin University
Overview of Ozyegin University
Özyeğin University believes that all students, regardless of their backgrounds, should have access to a high-quality education. At OzU, 86% of all undergraduate students had financial aid for the 2017–2018 school year.
The Özyeğin University campus is the first LEED-certified campus in Turkey (Certificate of Energy Entrepreneurship & Environmental Design).
Özyeğin University aims to reach the highest levels nationally and internationally, therefore, it aims to become one of the top ten Universities in Turkey and one of the 200 top Universities all over the world. In order to reach this goal, the University updates its academic and training programs annually to improve students’ skills and their mentality.
Özyeğin University’s mission is to share its knowledge through educational programs and activities to enrich students’ life. Sharing knowledge is one of the most important elements that can encourage entrepreneurs, start-ups and existing companies to serve society and increase economic growth.
Why Özyeğin University?
As a third-generation "Entrepreneurial University," Ozyegin University was established with the goal of producing not only professionals and scholars but also successful entrepreneurs.
88% of those enrolled in classes receive financial aid.
60% of OzU's faculty members are from the top 100 institutions worldwide, and 85% are from the top 200 universities in the world.
More than 90 partners from 32 nations, including the United States, Canada, and Australia, are affiliated with the university.
The 2019 University Impact Rankings list Ozyegin University as the "World's Top University for Social Impact."
Programs and Tuition Fees at Ozyegin University
International Trade and Business
Management Information Systems
Faculty of Social Sciences
Faculty of Architecture and Design
Interior Architecture and Environmental Design
Faculty of Aviation and Aeronauticatical Sciences
School of Applied Sciences
Gastronomy and Culinary Arts
|Executive Business Administration||Thesis||15.000$|
For more information on additional programs and discounts, reach out to Turkey Campus now!
Accreditations and Recognitions of Özyeğin University
The university is accredited by the following organizations:
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) - The Business School of Özyegin University is AACSB accredited, which is the highest international accreditation for business schools.
- Turkish Psychological Association (TPD) - The Psychology Department of Özyegin University is accredited by TPD, which is the national accreditation body for psychology programs in Turkey.
- European Association for Quality Language Services (EAQUALS) - The English Language Center of Özyegin University is accredited by EAQUALS, which is a European organization that accredits foreign language education programs.
Student Exchange Programs at Özyegin University
Özyegin University offers a variety of student exchange programs for both incoming and outgoing students. Here are some of the most popular programs:
- Erasmus+ Program - The Erasmus+ Program is a European Union program that funds student exchanges between universities in Europe. Özyegin University has partnerships with over 200 universities in Europe through the Erasmus+ Program.
- Global Exchange Program - The Global Exchange Program is a non-EU exchange program that Özyegin University offers in partnership with universities around the world. There are over 100 universities in the Global Exchange Program, including universities in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Asia.
- Swiss European Mobility Program (SEMP) - The SEMP is a Swiss government program that funds student exchanges between universities in Switzerland and other European countries. Özyegin University is a partner university in the SEMP, and students can participate in the program for one semester or one year.
Student Life at Özyeğin University
- Student clubs and organizations: Özyegin University has over 100 student clubs and organizations, covering a wide range of interests, including arts, culture, sports, social responsibility, and more. Students can join clubs that align with their interests and meet new people with similar passions.
- Sporting events: Özyegin University has a strong athletic program, with teams competing in basketball, volleyball, football, and other sports. Students can participate in intramural sports or try out for the varsity teams.
- Social events: Özyegin University hosts a variety of social events throughout the year, such as concerts, festivals, and parties. Students can attend these events to relax and have fun with their friends.
Student Accommodation at Özyegin University
- Özyegin University has 6 dormitories on its campus, which can accommodate over 2,500 students. Dormitories are single-sex and are equipped with beds, desks, chairs, wardrobes, and closets. Dormitories also have shared bathrooms, kitchens, laundry facilities, and study rooms.
- The cost of dormitory accommodation at Özyegin University varies depending on the type of room and the number of occupants. For example, the cost of a single room in Dorm 1 is 89,000 TL per year, while the cost of a quad room in Dorm 6 is 57,500 TL per year.